Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Random Ramblings

Yawn.....


I have not been sleeping well again for about the past month.  It seems like the longer I go without a good nights sleep, the more my mind seems to ramble.  The things I think about at 3:00 in the mornings are sometimes just plain moronic.  I can't begin to explain all the weird things that pop in to my head. 


Besides worrying about everyday things like what I have to do the next day, like printing out the kids school supply list or not forgetting to lay out the chicken when I get up. I plan out things. And I always feel like I should get up and organize or clean, but I don't. By morning, that feeling is long gone.


And then there are the weird random things that come. Recently, on different nights, I have remembered and thought about my childhood.  Like Mom taking me and Christy out on the deck to open our birthday presents.  We both got play brooms.  Or the little hiding spot in the hallway by my bedroom door where I would hide the dukes of hazard match car.  Cant remember why I hit it there, but I did.  In both of these memories I couldn't have been more than 3 or 4.   Why in the world am I thinking about these things?? 
I cant even recall now some of the things that I ramble on about in my head now,  but they are weird.


I also lay there and pray. I pray for my family, I pray for the soldiers, I pray for my aging parents, I pray for my children, I pray for my husband, I pray for forgiveness, I pray for our debt, I pray for sleep!


I am so tired......Yawn.

No comments: