1. Pray Often.
~ Therefore I say unto you, All things whatsoever ye pray and ask for, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them. Mark 11:24
2. Find your identity in Christ.
~ And if you faithfully obey the voice of the Lord your God, being careful to do all his commandments that I command you today, the Lord your God will set you high above all the nations of the earth. And all these blessings shall come upon you and overtake you, if you obey the voice of the Lord your God. Deuteronomy 28:1
3. Encourage others. Love Others.
~ Let no corrupting talk come out of your mouths, but only such as is good for building up, as fits the occasion, that it may give grace to those who hear. Ephesians 4:29
4. Be thankful.
~ Oh give thanks to the Lord, for he is good, for his steadfast love endures forever! Psalm 107:1
5. Be kind. Listen. No yelling or Elbowing.
~ Put on then, as God's chosen ones, holy and beloved, compassionate hearts, kindness, humility, meekness, and patience. Colossians 3:12
6. Slow dance in the kitchen.
~ No verse. I just love a good slow dance in the kitchen. I love the one God chose for me.
7. Always be looking for ways to serve others.
~ As each has received a gift, use it to serve one another, as good stewards of God's varied grace. 1 Peter 4:10
8. Fill the house with music. Worship.
~ Addressing one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing and making melody to the Lord with your heart. Ephesians 5:19
9. Hug one another. (daily)
~ Let your father and mother be glad; let her who bore you rejoice. Proverbs 23:25
10. Dear brothers and sisters, when troubles come your way, consider it an opportunity for great joy. For you know that when your faith is tested, your endurance has a chance to grow. So let it grow, for when your endurance is fully developed, you will be perfect and complete, needing nothing. James 1:2-4
Here is a painting of the House Rules I did for my breakfast area.