Thursday, July 28, 2011

All this mess....

This is my ring tone on my phone. Love this song!!


Every time my phone rings it’s a reminder.  I’m always forgetting how big I’m blessed.  I love when my phones rings while I’m in the car with the kids.  This song will be stuck in their heads forever.  How precious is it to hear them sing, “I forget how big I’m blessed!”
And I am blessed. Blessed beyond measure! I have a house to live in.  I have food in my pantry.  I have money in the bank. I have two beautiful children.  I have a husband who provides. We both have good jobs. We both having running vehicles.  I have parents who love me. I have my husbands parents who love me. I have tons of extended family who love me. And I have the Lord. He is my rock and my comforter.         
Thank you Lord Jesus.  You are the great provider.  Thank you for everything you have given me.  I do not deserve it.  In the middle of all this mess, I forget how big I’m blessed. This is the stuff That gets under my skin, but I've gotta trust You know exactly what You're doing, might not be what I would choose but this is the stuff You use!  AMEN !!!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So happy you are so happy. And you do deserve it. She