It’s the reason we are here. It’s our job. We are to share the Word.
I love that there are those who choose to share via the social network. Surely, someone is being made more curious by words of the Lord that are left there for everyone to see. How great would it be to introduce someone you may never see to the Savior.
There are at least seven posts on my Facebook page (starting from around 6:00 am to 9:00 am) sharing Gods word. I post my blog on there everyday in hopes that it will lead someone to Christ. Or lift someone up. There is NO one that will ever be there for you more than Jesus. Jesus will never leave you or forsake you. Depend on him and he will see you through no matter how big your troubles may be.
His Word is awesome. Below are the posts from my Facebook friends from this morning ……
· ----"It would be devastating if life on earth was the end. But for the believer, there is no period at the end of our life, only a comma."
· ---- Every part of Scripture is God-breathed and useful one way or another-showing us truth, exposing our rebellion, correcting our mistakes, training us to live God's way.
· ---- God didn't go to all the trouble of sending his Son merely to point an accusing finger, telling the world how bad it was. He came to help, to put the world right again.
· ----Do you think anyone is going to be able to drive a wedge between us and Christ's love for us? There is no way! Not trouble, not hard times, not hatred, not hunger, not homelessness, not bullying threats, not backstabbing, not even the worst sins listed in Scripture:
· ----Workouts in the gym are useful, but a disciplined life in God is far more so, making you fit both today and forever.
· ---- "Then spoke Jesus again to them, saying, I am the light of the world: he that follows me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life."