Monday, September 26, 2011

Writing my Vision of Faith

Habakkuk 2:2-3
Then the Lord said to me,
2 “Write my answer plainly on tablets,
      so that a runner can carry the correct message to others.
    3 This vision is for a future time.
      It describes the end, and it will be fulfilled.
   If it seems slow in coming, wait patiently,
      for it will surely take place.
      It will not be delayed.


Be so specific that when it comes to be – that you have no doubt that it comes from the Lord. This is what our sermon was about yesterday. This is my vision for my family. And I believe through my faith in the almighty Father, that it will surely take place.

  
I pray for my finances. That we find away to get rid of our credit card debt of $8,303.34.
I pray that one day soon we will find a house in the Savannah, Paloma Creek or Providence area.
I pray that when we go to get the mortgage loan that our credit debit is low enough to qualify.
I pray that we are able to save for a down payment of at least $5,000.00
I pray for courage to start a new career at Humana and to prosper at it.
I pray for my husband’s career at the fire department. That it flourishes and makes him feel rewarded.
I pray for my husband to be leader of our family.  That his patience be plenty and his temper be few.
I pray for my children to follow you, learn your ways and worship you fiercely.
I pray for Nathaniel has he goes through one of the toughest parts of childhood (puberty). That he deals with the different emotions that he is going though in a positive, correct way and that he stays out of trouble. That he would be a good example for his younger brother and always be there for him.
I pray for Jakob.  That he continues to be the sweet loving boy that he is now, all the days of his life. That he continues to learn to deal with his ADHD, and that other people continue to learn how to deal  it with it as well.
I pray that the boys constantly learn and realize what their Dad and I do for them and that they are grateful for it.
I pray for the will power to lose the weigh I want to lose and for the energy to exercise.
I pray for my hormone levels.  I pray for my injections to last the longest amount of time possible, and that when it come time again to get them, that I will have the funds to pay for them.  That the procedure is not a financial burden. 
I pray for my marriage. That although it has its ups and downs that we never give up.  That we always know there is love there for one another.

I ask these things in your gracious name, Lord Jesus, AMEN.



No comments: