Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Back To School

Well, yesterday I officially had a 6th grader and a 3rd grader. We figured up that the next time Nathaniel and Jakob will be in the same school, Nate will be a senior in high school. That's almost unimaginable.

Nate started middle school and when he got in the car afterward he said "Today felt like a week.". He was very emotional last night and didn't really want to go back today. I am praying the nervousness and worry away and praying that he is courageous through out the day. I told him, this is one of the many things to come that Momma just can't do for him.

Jakob got his lockable color box keys taken away and was sent to the end of the lunch line for talking! Typical Jakob!! Yesterday wasn't as bad for him, just boring he said. I told him that won't last long. Praying that he can stay focused and use that little mouth of his only at appropriate times! He's such a funny little guy! No doubt he was cracking jokes when he into trouble.

I saw this little prayer on Facebook yesterday and it just seemed to sum up my thoughts exactly.

No comments: